No products in the cart.
12 jars case of 14 oz of Sita’s Ashwagandha Paste $372 2 or more cases $360. If you are interested in becoming a wholesaler please fill out an application.
This is a traditional Ayurvedic preparation. It has been popular in India for thousands of years.
Traditional uses of Ashwagandha include:
- For improving learning,
- memory and mental clarity.
- Helps combat the effects of stress.
- Reducing panic attacks and anxiety.
- Battling depression and stabilizing mood swings.
- Combating mental and physical fatigue.
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration.
- Helps to boost the immune-system and sexual vitality
- Stabilize blood sugar.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Helps reduce inflammations
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Besan Flour, Organic Gotu Kola powder, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Organic Clove, Organic Coriander and Organic Cumin.
Suggested use: 1/4 to 1 teaspoon twice daily.
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult doctor if planning or recovering from surgery.
5oz paste, 7.5oz paste, 14oz paste
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.