Sita's Ashwagandha Paste
This is a traditional Ayurvedic preparation. It has been popular in India for thousands of years.
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Besan Flour, Local Raw Honey, Organic Gotu Kola powder, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Organic Clove, Organic Coriander and Organic Cumin.
"We were on vacation to Hawaii and while there visited the local farmer’s market and picked up some of your Ashwagandha. My mom has significant mental health issues and was quite wary of taking the supplement. Finally she agreed to try it and even added your turmeric to her repertoire. It has made a significant difference in her health! The quality is excellent and so is customer service. Thank you for providing such wonderful, natural products!"
"I have used a number of these products and do recommend them all (Black Seed Oil, Colloidal Silver, Turmeric/Orange honey, Turmeric Paste). But the product I most recommend is the Ashwagandha Paste. It’s helped me manage stress/stabilized mood and energy; it’s also delicious!"
Suggested use: 1/4 to 1 teaspoon twice daily.
Traditional uses of Ashwagandha include:
- For improving learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Helps combat the effects of stress.
- Reducing panic attacks and anxiety.
- Battling depression and stabilizing mood swings.
- Combating mental and physical fatigue.
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration.
- Improve thyroid function.
- Treat adrenal fatigue.
- Helps to boost the immune-system.
- Increase stamina and endurance.
- Stabilize blood sugar.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Helps reduce inflammations
- Helps with thyroid conditions
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult doctor if planning or recovering from surgery.